- Any club or individual can become our Ally.
- Allies must be a warriors and participate in combat action on our side.
- The Allies Leaders can carry any status, which they consider for itself necessary, but must agree their own actions on battlefield with Leaders of "JFSR".
- Allies swear loyalty to the Banner of the "JFSR".
- Each commander manages only their own people.
- If Leaders of "JFSR" on some reason is absent, that he fixes itself deputy. If such person does not be present at the battlefield, Members of "JFSR" choose the field commander on place. No one other Member of "JFSR" can not return orders to the Commander an Ally and his people.
- "JFSR" is not interested in personal deals of their own Allies, if they do not touch interests of "JFSR".
- In "JFSR" Army ("JFSR" & Allies) prohibited intrigues and other like actions. Otherwise, Council of "JFSR" can terminate the Union Agreement in unilateral order. The Ally also any time can come out of agreement, before this having informed about this Council of "JFSR". If Ally comes to a conclusion about output from agreement on battlefield, that he for all timeses while will be exist "JFSR", will become our enemy and person, to whom do not give the hands for handshake. In turn, "JFSR" sworns its reputation that never do so to its Ally.
- 13. Any individual member bringing disrepute on the "JFSR" or its Ally may be expelled. If member of Ally bring disrepute on the "JFSR", that whole responsibility for he carries his organization.
- Allies warriors must have:
- Secondary weapon(sword or hand axe),
- Defensive arms(a steel helmet for personal protection when necessary),
- Good quality authentic 10th Century clothing,
- An authentic sack for storing personal equipment at events.